Book 21 days of effective communication everyday habits and exercises to improve your communication skills and social intelligence pdf
Book 21 days of effective communication everyday habits and exercises to improve your communication skills and social intelligence pdf : Pages 124
By Ian Tuhovsky
Series: Positive Psychology Coaching; 17
Discover how unlocking the hidden secrets to successful communication can create powerful, changes across all areas of your life.As we travel on our journey through life, many of us pick up poor communication habits, but could these habits be holding you back from enjoying all the health, happiness, love and freedom you truly deserve?
In 21 Days of Effective Communication, you’ll learn not only why the way you communicate makes all the difference to your success, but also just how easy it is to eliminate bad communication habits, overcome your limitations and build better relationships.
The best part?
You can achieve all this – and more – within just three short weeks.
Enjoy immediate improvements to the way you communicate, right from day 1Packed full of fast, efficient methods for developing better communication skills, this highly practical, step-by-step guide is designed to start producing the results you need IMMEDIATELY.
● There are NO long-winded explanations
● NO complicated processes
● NO psychobabble and absolutely NO jargon…
…Just clear, simple, and powerful exercise you can use right away to:
● Breeze through any social situation feeling cool, calm, and confident at all times.
● Build meaningful, rewarding relationships at work, at home, and in your love life.
● Become a better listener and offer effective emotional support to those you care about.
Over the course of just 21 days, you’ll learn:
● How changing one small word can make a huge difference in the way you approach challenges, overcome obstacles, and achieve your biggest goals.
● How the awesome power of gratitude can work miracles on your mood, your mindset, and your well-being.
● How to successfully persuade, engage, and ask the questions that get you the results you truly want, every single time.
(Positive Psychology Coaching_ 17) Ian Tuhovsky – 21 days of effective communication_ everyday habits and exercises to improve your communication skills and social intelligence (2018)