Math Lab for Kids pdf
Math Lab for Kids pdf : Pages 147
By Rebecca Rapoport, J.A. Yoder
Make learning math fun by sharing these hands-on labs with your child. Math Lab for Kids presents more than 50 activities that incorporate coloring, drawing, games, and items like prisms to make math more than just numbers. With Math Lab for Kids, kids can:
– Explore geometry and topology with hands-on examples like prisms, antiprisms, Platonic solids, and Möbius strips.
– Build logic skills by playing and strategizing through tangrams, toothpick puzzles, and the game of Nim.
– Draw graphs to learn the language of connections.
– Discover how to color maps like a mathematician by using the fewest colors possible.
– Create mind bending fractals with straight lines and repeat shapes.
And don’t worry about running to the store for expensive supplies! Everything needed to complete the activities can be found in the book or around the house. Math is more important in schools than ever. Give your children a great experience and solid foundation.