Honey and its uses
Honey and its uses : Science came to speak certified for the benefit of medical bees, she said the research on the role of honey in the treatment of burns, wounds, skin ulcers and heal without leaving traces in the honey capacity to kill germs and bacteria and its ability to produce collagen, which helps heal without distortion or embossed.
The importance of the honey research also showed problems in the treatment of mouth and teeth and bad breath caused by them, and other studies have shown the role of honey in the treatment of corneal diseases, and also showed its role in the treatment of peptic ulcers and diarrhea.
Some uses of honey
Research continues to reveal the benefits of this medical mine, which was recently discovered and is used with the addition of some natural ingredients include:
– A mixture of equal amounts of honey and ginger juice to treat a mass expulsion of mucus also helps in colds, coughs and sore festering and runny nose.
– Patients with asthma, confuses 1.5 kg of black pepper powder with honey and ginger juice, drink this mixture several times throughout the day.
– Honey treats mouth sores and ulcers of the vagina.
– Honey is the cradle of nerves by mixing with oats.
– Used in cosmetic masks for the skin hydrated.
– Honey strengthens the immune system. when mixed with carrot juice, drink one hour before the morning meal.
– To purify the blood into a cup of warm water add 1/2 teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice, this recipe is taken daily before going to the bathroom, which also reduces grease and wash the intestine.
– Natural honey is pasteurized does not cause an increase in blood sugar, unlike that caused by the processing of sugars, which is beneficial for diabetics
For Type II diabetics they can add a little of this natural honey in their drinks when they want to eat sugars in their diet.