Doing Math With Python pdf
Doing Math With Python pdf : Pages 264
Use Programming To Explore Algebra, Statistics, Calculus, And More!
By Amit Saha
Along the way, you’ll discover new ways to explore math and gain valuable programming skills that you’ll use throughout your study of math and computer science. Learn how to:
- Describe your data with statistics, and visualize it with line graphs, bar charts, and scatter plots
- Explore set theory and probability with programs for coin flips, dicing, and other games of chance
- Solve algebra problems using Python’s symbolic math functions
- Draw geometric shapes and explore fractals like the Barnsley fern, the Sierpinski triangle, and the Mandelbrot set
- Write programs to find derivatives and integrate functions
Creative coding challenges and applied examples help you see how you can put your new math and coding skills into practice. You’ll write an inequality solver, plot gravity’s effect on how far a bullet will travel, shuffle a deck of cards, estimate the area of a circle by throwing 100,000 « darts » at a board, explore the relationship between the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio, and more.
Download your book
Download others books and documents