Book Physics of the Universe
Book Physics of the Universe : is a free pdf ebook from NASA. / Number of pages: 76
A 21st Century Frontier of Discovery:
The Physics of the Universe
A Strategic Plan for Federal Research
at the Intersection of Physics and Astronomy
- Question 1. What is Dark Matter?
- Question 2. What is the Nature of Dark Energy?
- Question 3. How Did the Universe Begin?
- Question 4. Did Einstein Have the Last Word on Gravity?
- Question 5. What Are the Masses of the Neutrinos and How Have They Shaped the Evolution of the Universe?
- Question 6. How Do Cosmic Accelerators Work and What Are They Accelerating?
- Question 7. Are Protons Unstable?
- Question 8. What Are the New States of Matter at Exceedingly High Density and Temperature?
- Question 9. Are There Additional Space-Time Dimensions?
- Question 10. How Were the Elements from Iron to Uranium Made?
- Question 11. Is a New Theory of Matter and Light Needed at the Highest Energies?
Download your book